We ship all completed orders within three business days. We ship via USPS Priority for USA and First Class International We provide full value insurance included in shipping cost. Expedite shipping can be arranged upon request
Your satisfaction and delight with your Hashnu Opal is our primary interest. These wonderful jewels are meant to enthrall and be cherished by their owners.
We are interested in resolving any issues that you may have with a Hashnu Opal. Please do not hesitate to contact us with any concerns.
The purpose of our return policy is to allow you to make sure that the Hashnu Opal that you purchased is the right opal for you. We understand that opals sometimes look different in person and we want you to have the ability to return the opal if you are not delighted with one of our jewels. Hashnu opals are sold at direct purchase wholesale prices, therefore our policy is for the customer to pay for all shipping charges.
We have a five business day return policy. All returns must adhere to the following process for a refund. Shipping charges are not refundable unless the opal has been misrepresented or damaged in shipping (damage must be registered with carrier).
1. You must contact us through your Opal Auction account and inform us that you are returning the opal and your reason for doing so.
2. You must return the opal in its original condition and original packaging. We can not accept returns of any opals that have been modified or damaged in any way (unless in transit delivery).
3. You must pay for shipping and full value insurance. We are not responsible for lost or damaged items during the return process.
4. Your returning package must be postmarked within five business days of your receiving the original package from us.
5. We will refund your money within three business days of receiving. inspecting and approving the opal.