|Dimensions (mm)||24 x 21 x 18mm|
|Weight (carats)||45 carats|
THIS SITE SPECIALIZES IN ETHIOPIAN AND AMERICAN OPALS FORMED BY VOLCANIC ACTION.
ETHIOPIAN ROUGH SPECIMEN
This is rough specimen that we have faced to expose the colour bar.The colours are strong and amazing.This specimen was mined in the mountains at a depth of app 10 feet.The opal is formed in side Rhyolite geods with only about 1% showing good colour.The other 99% just have brown potch inside.This is a piece of opal that has come off a larger nodule showing good colour.We have taken the picture of the specimen wet.
Weight 44.70 cts
Size 24 x 21 x 18 mm app
PHOTOS=ETHIOPIAN OPALS ARE THE EASIEST OPALS TO TAKE A PICTURE OF AS THE COLOUR IS SO SHARP AND KICKY . THEY ARENT QUITE AS BRILLIANT WHEN HELD IN THE HAND-WE USE A FUJI S7000 SERIES FOR THESE PICTURES.
|Starts||16th Mar 2015 10:06pm PDT|
|Express Shipping||$33.00||14 days|
|Registered Shipping||$12.00||21 days|
|Shipping Insurance all providers $7.00 (optional)|