Gig piece of Peru Opal...Looks good!
|Dimensions (mm)||not provided|
|Weight (carats)||not provided|
This is rough specimen that we have expose the colour bar by cracking the nodule open.The NEON colours are strong and amazing.This specimen was mined in the mountains at a depth of app 10 feet.The opal is formed in side Rhyolite geods with only about 1% showing good colour.The other 99% just have brown potch inside.
NATURAL UNTREATED -
PHOTO TAKEN WITH STONE WET
Weight 67.47 cts app
Size 30 x 25 x 15 mm app
You have the option of keep it as a specimen -cutting it natural or stabilize it.For more details on cutting go to the opal forum under CUTTING and look at ETHIOPIAN OPAL CUTTING
|Starts||7th Apr 2010 4:37pm PDT|
|Registered Shipping||$15.00||14 Days|
|Standard Shipping||$5.00||28 Days|
|Shipping Insurance all providers $7.00 (optional)|