The mountains of Mexico are the home of this fascinating opal variety, whose main sites are also the areas around Magdalena and Querétaro. The search for the precious opals has a long tradition there, even the Aztecs dug for the coveted stones and used them for jewelry, in mosaics and for ritual purposes.
Therefore, this opal variety is also considered a symbol of cheerfulness and joy of life and is particularly popular with artists and creative people.
- 100% Natural Matrix mexican Opal
- Treatment Natural Untreated
30 DAYS MONEY BACK GUARANTEED!
RETURN FOR REFUND WITHIN 30 DAYS IF YOU DONT LIKE IT!
- We ship parcel only with USPS and UPS We ship out parcel within 1-3 days upon payment received.
- Registered Post ($10.00) the transit time is around 12 - 30 business days depend onyour country Custom handling, please use UPS if you do not want to wait up to 12 - 30 days for delivery of your parcel.
- UPS shipping ($50.00) If you are buying more than $250, we WILL NOT ship your parcel by normal Registered post, it is COMPULSORY for you to pay for UPS shipping during your checkout.
- COMBINING ~ We can combine as many items as you wish in single parcel (Registered Post or UPS) at $20 cost, please pay within 4 days after auction ends.
Your Business is very much appreciated at Caribbeanopals.