5/5 NEON COLOUR ETHIOPIAN POLISHED SPECIMEN 14CTS ]VS5050]

Item Information

Dimensions (mm) not provided
Weight (carats) not provided
Colors

 

header main

 ETHIOPIAN ROUGH SPECIMEN

This is polished specimen that we have  expose the colour bar by cracking the nodule open.The NEON  colours are strong and amazing.This specimen was mined in the mountains at a depth of app 10 feet.The opal is formed in side Rhyolite geods with only about 1% showing good colour.The other 99% just have brown potch inside.This specimen has a vibrant red /orange flash

NATURAL UNTREATED -

PHOTO TAKEN WITH STONE DRY

Weight 14.40 cts app

Size 28x27x16 mm app

G

 

 

 

18h 55m 55s

Buy Now $322.00
$
Shipping $4.00
21 Days via Standard Shipping
0 bids placed so far
Add to Watch List Ask a Question * All prices in USD

Audit Information

The Opal Sheriff program allows our members to request an audit on any auction, which is completed by an independent gemologist who assesses the accuracy of the item description and pictures.

Request Audit

Pricing & Details

Bid Increment $1.00
Starting Bid $316.00
Auction ID 266081
Watchers 5 watching
Viewed 1,582 times
Starts 10th Dec 2016 5:03pm PST
Ends 11th Dec 2016 5:00pm PST

Shipping & Insurance

Provider Shipping Transit
FedEx $25.00 5 Days
Registered Shipping $15.00 10 Days
Standard Shipping $4.00 21 Days
Shipping Insurance all providers $13.48 (optional)

About Volcanicopals

Hello! Opal Auctions is an international marketplace offering Opal Stones, Rough & Jewelry from professional Opal cutters, dealers & miners. Register for $10 off your first purchase.