A lovely pendant. Well made and a pleasure doing business with you.
|Dimensions (mm)||20 x 9 x 3mm|
|Weight (carats)||5.45 carats|
- 100% Genuine Australia Opal Doublet
- Overall Weight (pendant): Approx. 1.09 grams / 5.45 carats
- Overall Size (pendant): Approx. 20 x 9 x 3mm
- Opal size: Approx. 6 x 4mm
- Metal: Sterling Silver
** Measurements were done manually so there might be a slight difference**
** Due to the different light source and angles where the photos were taken and equipment used, the photos may not reflect the actual colour of the item but we guarantee the style is the same as shown in the photos**
- Each order comes carefully packaged& wrapped
- **Note** This order DOES NOT include necklace/chain
- What's included: 1 x Opal Doublet pendant as shown in the photos (with gift box)
¨ Genuine Opal Disclaimer
- All Opals jewellery we sell are GENUINE. We do not offer any forms of synthetic Opals. Genuine Opals can slightly vary in thickness, width and colourplay-- tiny imperfections and inclusions may be seen from time to time; most of them are microscopic and barely noticeable to the naked eye. No two Genuine Opals are exactly identical and we carefully select each and every opal because we believe in standard quality.
¨ Opal Care **Please read: IMPORTANT**
- Please see below to take the best care of your Opal Jewellery.
- Only use a fine, microfiber cloth or gemstone polishing cloth to clean Genuine Opal Jewellery. Never use polishing cloths which are considered abrasive or those that are soaked with any chemical agents. This can be detrimental to the long-term integrity and quality of your Opal.
- Do not use chemical cleaners,ultrasonic cleaners or any other cleaning agents to clean your Opal jewellery.
- It is recommended to remove Opal jewellery before participation in any activities that may be considered abrasive to Opals.
- Avoid exposing your Opal to extreme temperature environments, hot or cold.
- Avoid storing your Opal jewellery in extreme dry or extreme moisture environments for long periods of time.
**We are not liable for any damage your Opal may receive due to improper care**
¨ Shipping & Processing Time
- Our standard processing time is 3-5business days after payment is cleared and before shipment for most of our products in stock.
- Please feel free to contact us with any questions or concerns you may have with the processing time of your order.We are always available to answer your questions.
- We understand you're excited to receive your beautiful jewelries from Opal Territory! If you need your item as soon as possible, please message us and we will do everything we can to get your order out to you as quickly as possible.
- Express shipping is available at checkout. This option is still subject to processing time.
**NOTE: Buyers should be responsible for the custom duty/tax in their own country**
- Please kindly contact us through Emails first before you want to return the opal jewelries/products you purchased. And we will sort that out.
- You must return items in their original packaging within 30 days and in the same condition as when you received them and you will be paying the return postage.If you don't follow our item condition policy for returns, you may not receive a full refund.
- We value our customers shopping experiences and feedbacks, so we would like to hear from you about your shopping experiences with us. Please leave us a positive feedback if you had a great time and we will continue to improve our products quality and customer services.
The Opal Sheriff program allows our members to request an audit on any auction, which is completed by an independent Gemologist who assesses the accuracy of the item description and pictures.
|Starts||3rd Aug 2021 1:39am PDT|
|Express Shipping||$35.00||7 days|
|Standard Shipping - Tracked||$28.00||21 days|
|Shipping Insurance all providers $4.00 (optional)|